Brassinolide is another plant endogenous hormone found after auxin, cytokinin, gibberellic acid, abscisic acid, and ethylene, due to its combination of ethylene, gibberellin, auxin and cytokinin This effect is therefore called the sixth type of plant hormone.
Almost exists in all kinds of higher green plants. Later, with the efforts of scientists, substances similar to the structure and activity of natural brassinolide have been developed. These structurally similar substances all have the characteristics of regulating the growth and development of crops, and are widely used in almost all crops such as various grains, vegetables, oilseeds, fruit trees, flowers, Chinese medicinal materials, etc., used to regulate the growth and development of crops, increase production, and improve Quality and other functions.
The main role of brassinolide
Brassinolide is a new type of green plant growth regulator. It is the most active and endogenous plant hormone discovered so far. Not only has the combined effects of auxin, gibberellin and cytokinin, but also increases the chlorophyll content of the leaves, improves photosynthesis, regulates the distribution of nutrients, and promotes the movement of organic matter in the plant; activates the immune system of the plant and improves the resistance of the crop , Promote the growth ability of the weak parts of the plant, improve crop quality, increase crop yield, make the crop color bright, thicker leaves. It can also make the sugar content of melons and fruits higher, larger individuals, and higher yields. Mainly manifested in the following aspects:
(1) Promote germination and root growth: Seed dressing with brassinolide can promote the rapid germination of seeds, make the seeds germinate more neatly, promote root growth, make seedlings more neat, seedlings more robust, and flower buds differentiate earlier.
(2) Promote growth and development: Brassinolide can improve leaf photosynthesis, accelerate cell division and elongation, promote early flowering of crops, and promote plant growth and development.
(3) Increase fruit setting rate: Brassinolide can increase the speed of leaf photosynthesis, accelerate cell division and elongation, increase pollination rate, increase fruit setting rate, and prevent falling flowers and fruits.
(4) Promote fruit development: Brassinolide can promote the rapid development of fruit by promoting cell division, make the fruit develop better, reduce the occurrence of deformed fruit, promote the transportation of organic matter to the fruit, and advance the fruit ripening.
(5) Improve stress resistance: Brassinolide can not only enhance photosynthesis, promote root growth and make the root system more developed, but also stimulate the activity of various immune enzymes in the plant, activate the immune system, and significantly improve the cold resistance of crops. Ability to resist drought, disease, pests, salt and alkali, etc. Significantly reduce the occurrence of crop diseases.
Main characteristics of brassinolide
Brassinolide is a lactone organic compound with many advantages, mainly in the following aspects:
(1) Diverse functions: Brassinolide is the most endogenous plant endogenous hormone discovered so far, which not only promotes growth and development, promotes fruit setting, promotes fruit expansion, but also improves the stress resistance of crops. Reduce the occurrence of diseases and insect pests, improve yield and quality.
(2) Good mixability: Brassinolide is a lactone plant growth regulator with good stability, and can be mixed with a variety of insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers, plant growth regulators, herbicides, Not only the scope of prevention and control has been expanded, but also the effectiveness of prevention and control, and the occurrence of phytotoxicity.
(3) Good quick-acting property: Brassinolide has a strong systemic conductivity, after use, it can be quickly absorbed by seeds, roots, stems, leaves and other parts, and transmitted to various parts of the plant, within 12 hours Can make a difference.
(4) Good safety: Brassinolide is very safe for crops, used under normal conditions, very safe for crops, can be used for seed dressing, can also be sprayed at the seedling stage, flowering stage, young fruit stage, the use is very Safety.
(5) Convenient to use: Brassinolide has strong permeability and systemic conductivity, can be absorbed by various parts of crops, and can be used for seed dressing, seed soaking or spraying. It is very convenient to use.
Scope of application
Brassinolide is a plant endogenous hormone, widely present in all green plants, can be widely used in wheat, rice, corn, soybean, peanut, potato, cabbage, cabbage, green onion, garlic, leek, tomato, eggplant , Pepper, cucumber, watermelon, apple, pear, peach, cherry, citrus, mango, litchi and other crops, is currently the most widely used plant growth regulator, and can be used at all stages of crop growth and development.
(1) Wheat, rice and other crops are sprayed once at the seedling stage, jointing stage, heading and flowering stage, and filling stage, using 0.01% brassinolide solution 20-30 ml, and spraying 30 kg of water evenly. Can significantly improve the disease resistance of crops, improve crop yield and quality.
(2) Tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, cucumbers, melons and other crops should be used once at the seedling stage, flowering stage, fruiting stage, and young fruit expansion stage, using 0.01-30% brassinolide 15-30 ml, evenly mixed with 30 kg of water Spraying can promote flower bud differentiation, increase fruit setting rate, promote fruit enlargement, early ripening, and increase yield and quality.
(3) Apple, pear, peach, citrus, grape and other fruit trees are sprayed once at the beginning of flowering, flowering stage, young fruit stage, and young fruit enlargement stage, which can be used 1000-2000 times of 0.01% brassinolide, which can increase Fruit setting rate, promote fruit expansion, improve yield and quality.
Zhengzhou Delong Chemical CO., Ltd. is the production base of plant growth regulators in China, which established in 2009, specializing in offering plant protection products. If you have any question, contact us any time.Back