(1) The temperature is too high or too low: The temperature is too high or too low will cause defects in flower organs, which will cause flowers and fruits to fall. Data show that tomatoes will cause a large number of flower drops when the night temperature is lower than 15 ° C or higher than 22 ° C, and the day temperature is higher than 35 ° C.
Countermeasures: The temperature during flowering should be controlled so that the temperature during the day is about 28 ℃, not more than 35 ℃, and the night temperature should be controlled at about 20 ℃, not more than 22 ℃. When the temperature is too high, it is recommended to use a shade net or a cooling agent to cool down. But in the morning and evening, the temperature is suitable for tomato growth, and the shade net should be removed in time. When the minimum temperature in the shed drops below 15 ° C, the straw curtain should be covered in time for thermal insulation.
(2) Growing plants: The high temperature and high humidity environment of the greenhouse can easily cause the plants to grow, and eventually cause the flowers and fruits to fall, especially in rainy weather. It mainly occurs on inflorescences 1-2, so pay attention to control.
Countermeasure: First of all, to reduce the temperature and humidity in the shed and increase the temperature difference between day and night, you can adopt the methods of shading nets, increasing the discharge of the bottom wind, and small water pouring. Second, we must control the amount of nitrogen fertilizer. Control the growth again to increase the fruit setting rate.
(3) Improper soil and air humidity: too much or too little water will cause flowers and fruits to fall. For example, too much soil moisture can easily lead to excessive growth and cause flowering; if the lack of water causes soil drought, it can easily cause the formation of layers and cause a large number of flowers and fruits.
Countermeasures: The soil moisture content should be maintained at about 75% during the flowering and fruiting period, and timely ventilated and dehumidified to reduce the air humidity and maintain the relative humidity of the air at about 60%. Pay attention to pouring water in small water, not flooding in large water, in case the ground temperature is too high and the well water is too cold to "blast" the roots, which may cause physiological diseases such as yellow leaves.
(4) Boron deficiency: Due to boron deficiency in some areas, tomatoes can also cause a large number of flowers and fruits, so pay attention to apply sufficient fertilizer in the base fertilizer. In addition, the lack of boron fertilizer in tomatoes can easily lead to dysgenesis of flower organs, leading to unreal flowers.
Countermeasures: One week before flowering, spray jiameijin boron in time to promote tomato flower bud differentiation and protect flowers and fruits.
(5) Improper plant adjustment: The first 2-3 ears of tomatoes retain too much fruit, which leads to the expansion of the concentrated supply of fruits, and the flowers of the upper tribe are serious.
Response measures: It is recommended to adopt single stem pruning, leaving more than 5 spikelets per plant. Three fruits can be left in the first ear; after the second ear, 3-4 fruits are left per ear, and the excess is removed. Remove the side buds in time and thin the flowers and fruits in time to keep the fruits large and even.
Zhengzhou Delong Chemical CO., Ltd. is the production base of plant growth regulators in China, which established in 2009, specializing in offering plant protection products. If you have any question, contact us any time.Back