Second, the effect of plant regulators
Plant growth regulators have the following characteristics in application:
1. Wide range of applications and many application fields;
2. Significant effect, less residual poison, using low concentration of plant growth regulator can play an important role in regulating plant growth, development and metabolism;
3. Some problems that are difficult to be solved by cultivation techniques are solved through the use of plant growth regulators, such as breaking dormancy, regulating sex, promoting flowering, chemical pruning, preventing fallout, promoting rooting, and enhancing resistance.
Application at home and abroad
Countries around the world have been widely used in modern agriculture, which is a method to increase the yield and quality of agricultural products. These studies have been used at home and abroad as one of the main measures to achieve over-production in the 21st century.
Plant regulators are allowed abroad. The EU, Japan, Australia and other countries need to register plant regulators for use on crops. Strict regulations on dosage and usage are used. Such registrations are similar to China's fertilizer registration and pesticide registration. For example, Australia has set a limit of 0.01 mg / kg for PP333 in stone fruits, various tropical and sub-tropical fruits (inedible skins); Japan has set a temporary limit for gibberellin of 0.2 mg / kg; Clopiurea used in the formulation has established strict standards. The limit on all 6 kinds of fruits such as kiwi and grapes is 0.01mg / kg. South Korea has established limits for tibenone in grapes, watermelons, cantaloupe and kiwi, except for grape The limit is 0.2 mg / kg, and the other three fruits are all 0.1 mg / kg. At present, the international regulations on the limits of 2,4-D in citrus (including skin) products are relatively loose, ranging from 1.0 to 5.0 mg / kg, while the limits in other fruits are more stringent, for example, CAC has stipulated The limit for kernels is 0.01 mg / kg; the limit for pears and apples in Japan is 0.01 mg / kg; the limit for pears and stone fruits is 0.05 mg / kg in the United States.
Fourth, use restrictions and effects
When using, first determine the dose and then the concentration. If the concentration is too high, it will easily cause drug damage. If the concentration is too small, it will have no effect. Basically, the positive and negative effects of the regulator can be significantly effective within 24 hours to 72 hours. There are four types of fertilizers added in the market:
1. Amine fresh ester Amine fresh ester DA-6 was recently discovered by American scientists in the 1990s. It has a broad-spectrum and breakthrough effect of high-energy plant growth regulators, which promotes plant robustness, lodging resistance, and promotes early maturity, yield and crop improvement The quality can increase the yield by 10-40%, and early maturity can be seen in 5-7 days and 6-24 hours.
2. Sodium nitrophenolate was the first highly effective plant growth regulator discovered in Japan in the 1960s. In 1997, with the approval of the US Environmental Protection Agency, sodium nitrophenolate entered the US green food project and became the only synthetic plant at that time. Growth regulator. Sodium renitrophenol and its preparations have been designated by the International Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) as recommended plant growth regulators for green food projects. Miao Zhuang, disease resistance, stress resistance, increase flower and fruit protection, fruit increase, sweet taste, improved quality, early maturity, can increase yield by 5-30%, effective 24 to 48 hours.
3. Brassinolide Brassinolide is discovered by a team of scientists from the United States Department of Agriculture Research Center. After 1987, it was recognized as the sixth plant hormone by the academic community. 12-24 hours after application, a new type of green and environmentally-friendly plant growth regulator is obviously effective, which is treated by soaking seeds with suitable concentration of brassinolide and spraying on stems and leaves. It can also make the leaf picking time of tea ahead of time, and it can also make the fruits and sugars higher in sugar, larger in size, higher in yield and more resistant to storage. Plant hormones are harmless to humans and animals, and the normal dosage is very safe and effective. Natural brassin can be widely used in various cash crops, generally it can increase yield by 5-10%, and high can reach 30%.
4. Naphthalene acetate auxin analogs, commonly used in commercial hair root powder or hair root agents, can promote rooting and germination, control plant type, induce flowering and fruit, prevent flower disease, and prevent shedding.
Zhengzhou Delong Chemical CO., Ltd. is the production base of plant growth regulators in China, which established in 2009, specializing in offering plant protection products. If you have any question, contact us any time.Back